The position of the Carpentry Apprentice will assist the Project Manager/Lead Carpenter and provide General Carpentry skills to achieve a timely completion of remodeling and new construction projects.
Daily work will include but is not limited to the following:
1. General Carpentry Work including:
• Hanging Sheetrock
• Clean-up and general site maintenance.
2. Some finish carpentry work:
• Assist with Cabinetry Installations
• Assist with hanging doors and install millwork
• Cabinetry and door hardware installation
3. Product and Jobsite Deliveries
4. Communicating with the Project Manager and Company Managers
Ideal candidates will posess the following skills:
1. General Carpentry skills a must
2. Some Finish Carpentry Skills
3. Excellent Communication Skills
4. Honest, reliable, self-motivated and hard working
5. Maintains a clean job site
6. Able to lift 50lbs daily and occasionally more than 75lbs.
7. A Team Player who will work hard to help make OUR Team Successful
8. Ideal Candidate would work to move into the role of a Project Manager/Lead Carpenter.