The position of the General Carpenter will assist the Project Manager/Lead Carpenter and provide General Carpentry skills to achieve a timely completion of remodeling and new construction projects.
Daily work will include but is not limited to the following:
1. General Carpentry Work including:
• Occasionally installing windows and exterior doors.
• Hanging Sheetrock
• Clean-up and general site maintenance.
2. Finish carpentry work:
• Cabinetry Installations
• Crown molding and various millwork experience
• Installing doors and install millwork
• Cabinetry and door hardware installation
3. Product and Jobsite Deliveries
4. Communicating with Cherry Creek staff in order to insure timely projects and happy clients.
Ideal candidates will posess the following skills:
1. General Carpentry
2. Finish carpentry experience
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Honest, reliable, self-motivated and hard working
5. Takes pride in their workmanship
6. Maintains a clean job site
7. Able to lift 50lbs daily and occasionally more than 75lbs.
8. A Team Player who will work hard to help make OUR Team Successful
9. Must have the ability to help coordinate and communicate with sub-contractors as needed.
Pay and Benefits:
1. Pay will be based on skill set and experience.
2. Health insurance participation provided after 60 days.
3. Cell phone stipend